Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Around ICC...

Give the camera to Baby Pinson and me and random photo shoots will occur. The following are random pics from this past week.

With A.J. and Max

Dorie is one of the coolest kids around. I named her Dorie after the character in "Finding Nemo" she is wacky...she's a hipster in the making who randomly has "meowing fits" in class. She is truly one of the most hilarious kids I have ever met. She was truly upset one day when I had the hiccups during class . She gave me a can of mango juice and mimed the treatment for hiccups I should follow. It worked.
She is always smiling!

The Pinson sisters and Dorie

I think I understand.


On my board I tack up pictures or cards the kids make for me. Julie, an adult student gave me lovely flowers and a card for Valentines day. My favorite part of the card is the post script: "I am sorry because I am not handsome man". She was sorry that I had received a Valentine's Day gift from an older lady as opposed to a handsome man...Oh dear...I enjoyed the flowers nonethess.

Who's counting?

I tell the kids they can do whatever for 5 minutes while I take photos and the rest is history!






I have an entire class of 12 year old boys who use their free time to play baseball. Letting them play baseball affords me many bonus points.

No comments: