Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ridiculously...

....long delay between my last post and this post. I apologize. Enjoy these random pictures from October 2008 in Daejeon and Seoul.

This is "Stylish" beer. It is marketed as the beer with fiber...I kid you not. You can imagine what it might make you do.


This is a temple on the roof of the Asia Museum

Daejeon has an annual "International Balloon Fiesta"...Although just for children I of course had to get in on the action happening inside the ballon

The Gapcheon River of Daejeon




Yummy! Silkworm larvae is a Korean street food that you pop in your mouth like peanuts. Umm no I have not tried it.

Cool buildings in Seoul. I partucularly like the second one because it looks like a building in a honeycomb.

Out to lunch...many options unless you're like me and can't stomach meet or spicy food.

I took this picture at what we call the "Nirvana" Starbucks. It is on the rooftop of a skyscrapper with a terrace. It had the usual "no shoes, no shirt, no service" as well as the "no strong smelling food allowed"

If it's free I take two!













No comments: