Tuesday, January 6, 2009

To kill...

...a Saturday cheaply Sarah and I decided we would board a random bus and see where it took us. We boarded the 301 and rode it until the very end. The bus left us atop a hill in front of an ordinary looking building. We felt our "adventure" had been lackluster but upon exploring behind the building we encountered Ppuri Park and were completely dazzled and pleased. It was a lovely place to spend an autumn afternoon.
So happy to have lucked out and found the park... I was missing Vanessa this day (as I do every day) so I wore a "Hello Kitty" clip in her honor the whole day


My best Jorge face


What exactly AM I allowed to do?


This is a shot of the building the bus dropped us off in front of


























































































No comments: