Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Year of the Ox..

I was fortunate enough to celebrate Lunar New Year in Beijing, China. I went on the trip solo and ended up meeting a fellow expat from Daejeon. Beijing is a city with personality, funk and movement. I fell in love with it's buses, knockoff products, kindness, green tea brownie ice cream and the funky hairstyles of the youth among other things. I had a fun time and it is a city I would love to visit again but with a a group of my girlfriends...it is a town to paint!



Before actual pictures of Beijing I leave you with a picture of a sign I saw at the Korean Airport that made me laugh hysterically.
It is essentially Korea in a nutshell.




NOTE: The date was incorrect on my camera. All the photos were taken a day after the date seen on the pictures.

No comments: