Sunday, May 25, 2008

It took awhile...

After a drive from Decatur to Jackson-Hartsfield Int'l Airport, a 3 hour plane ride from Atlanta to Minnesota, a 12 hour plane ride from Minnesota to Tokyo, a 3 hour plane ride from Tokyo to Incheon, and a 3 hour drive from Incheon/Seoul to Daejeon I have finally arrived in South Korea. It was a little bit more than a 25 hour trip to get here and I am loving it. I must say though that to begin this blog was more exhausting and trying than arriving and getting accustomed to Korea. They set up the computer in my room but everything appears in Korean! Please bear with me and "Lola's Wanderlust" blog as I try to figure out how to update consistently in what has become a Korean website...urgh. This blog is intended to be more of a picture blog that will allow my global community of friends and family to experience my travels with me...and keep tabs on me.

Enjoy!