Sunday, May 25, 2008

Where I live...



As part of my job I am provided with a neat living space. I live in what the call "Global House" I get a room with a fridge, t.v. desk, heated floor and my own bathroom! Each room has a color theme and mine is pink.






My "scottie" blanket




The shower is really neat because it has no curtain and the water just drains into the drain. It dries pretty quickly. There are specific bathroom shoes one can use.




Bathroom shot...again




All the Korean Snacks and beverages I am trying and loving








The mega-communal kitchen with a flat screen t.v., two computers and comfy couches!

Loren and Sarah in the mega kitchen

I hate ironing and the one in the communal kitchen was tied in noose-style...Maybe Keila will soon learn that ironing = DEATH

No comments: